Glenmore Woods Homeowners Association held their second Homeowers Meeting on Sunday September 23, 2012 at 7:00pm. The meeting was at the home of Joe Sturonas. The meeting lasted 30 minutes. The minutes from the meeting follow.
Glenmore Woods Homeowners Association
Homeowners Meeting - September 23 2012 7:00pm
The home of board member Joe Sturonas
Board Members: John Lucas, David Coughlin, Joe Sturonas
Homeowners: Sue Ebert
- The tree on common property that needs to be removed between Isleworth Ct. and Windmere Ct. We were waiting on a competitive bid, and once that has been received, we will pick a contractor and proceed with the removal.
- The gravel repair on the back path: Need to contact Mariani and discuss remediation for that path, as the stone on the path is too coarse.
- Date for the Fall Meeting: We are looking to propose a date of Monday, October 29, 2012.
- Street Conditions: The Village of Green Oaks has marked off areas for street repair. Trying to contact the Village of Green Oaks to determine when this is going to take place.
Follow Up Items from AGM
- Buckthorn - Frank Keres is going to contact the office of Ann Mains (Chairman of the Lake County Forest Preserve) to see if there is any assistance the Lake County Forest Preserve, Lake County or the State could provide to eradicate buckthorn from our neighborhood. Sarah will also look into a certified clearing of quote of area 2 (attached aerial image) that includes painting and debris removal. We don't have an update on this. item.
- Sarah to get a quote from a site utility plumber to drain area 1 (attached aerial image) to the box culvert on Ashford drive that was disrupted with landscaping. We don't have an update on this item.
- Frank will contact a civil engineering that can survey the property and let us know what we can and can’t proceed with in a 15 year plan to improve and maintain the property, as well as ask a Village Trustee about the overall drainage/civil engineering plan. We don't have an update on this item.
- Include in the conversation with the Village of Green Oaks trustee how the alternative electric has been received and working. We don't have an update on this item, but we will ask if someone from the Village of Green Oaks might like to attend the Fall Meeting.
- Propose for a New Homeowners Directory for the subdivision. The last one was done in 2009.