HOA Meeting Minutes for December 7th, 2021

A Glenmore Woods Homeowners Meeting was held on Tuesday, December 7th, 2021 at 7:00 pm. The meeting was virtual over a conference bridge.
These meeting minutes have been approved by the HOA.
 
Glenmore Woods HOA Meeting, December 7, 2021 Agenda
  • Approval of the minutes from the October 20, 2021 Meeting
  • Green Oaks/Lake County Forest Preserve Grant Clearing Update
  • Dead Trees in Common Area
  • Arborist Property Walkthrough
  • Native Restoration Update
  • Landscape Update
  • Financial Update
  • 2021 Budget Update
  • Open forum
  • Date for the next meeting
Board Members: Sue Ebert, J.V. Proesel, Roy Ladd, Martin Caldwell, Joe Sturonas
 
Property Manager: Sarah McMaster
Homeowners: 4 present
Meeting commences at 7:00 pm
 
 
  • Approval of the minutes from the October 20, 2021 Meeting
Motion By: J.V. to approve the meeting minutes
Seconded By: Roy
In Favor: 5, Opposed: 0; Abstain: 0;
 
  • Green Oaks/Lake County Forest Preserve Grant Clearing Update
 
Action Item: Joe to follow up with LCFP to see if the buckthorn between the upper trail and Rockland road is intentionally being excluded. 
 
  • Dead Trees in Common Area
 Completed survey of the neighborhood to dead trees in the common area that is threatening property and marked with orange paint. 
 
Action Item: Sarah to follow up with contractors to obtain quotes.
 
 
  • Arborist Property Walkthrough
 
  • Identify Potential issues
    • Mark dead trees that are threatening property
    • The oaks in the parkways seem to have a condition by evidence of their leaves
    • Mark trees that need pruning for the health of a tree
We have a quote from an arborist we are budgeting for. 
 
  • Native Restoration Update

  • 2022 two Stewardships for Areas 1, 2, 3, & 4
  • Three Stewardships for Area 5
  • Seeding for Area 4 
 
  • Landscape Update
Reviewed the results of the HOA survey regarding Mariani's performance.
 
 
  • Open forum
 
Action Item: Joe to Contact Bob Behm regarding maintenance for the extensive french drain behind Oakhaven, and quote for new french for the corner of Oakhaven and Ashford Drive. Also include the southern swamp between Windmere and Ashford Drive
 
 
Motion By: Roy to adjourn the meeting at 8:05pm
Seconded By: J.V.
In Favor: 5, Opposed: 0; Abstain: 0;