Glenmore Woods Homeowners Association
Meeting - April 27, 2014 4:30pm
Home of Joe Sturonas
Board members: Bruce Watts, David Coughlin, Joe Sturonas
1. Discuss and vote on Drainage proposal
2. Discuss and vote on Tree removal behind Lot 28
3. Discuss and vote on Imprellis offer
4. Plan agenda for AGM on May 20th
1. Discussed the Mariani Draining proposal for areas 1, 2 and 3. Joe motioned to approve the drainage proposal, David second the motion and the motion carried.
2. We discussed the tree removal behind Lot 28, but we don't have enough information to vote. We need at least 2 other proposals, as we only have 1 bid. We are also not clear if insurance will cover the removal of the trees as they are on the common ground and were struck by lightening. Sarah will need to request the add 2 tree removal proposals, as well as check on the insurance claim.
3. We do not have enough information to vote on the Imprellis offer, as we never got the answers back from regarding our questions. To recap, the outstanding questions regarding the Imprellis offer were:
a. If the amount of the settlement does not cover what is needed, will Marini pick up the difference?
b. What is the cost estimate from Marini to care for the 11 trees that were not killed but affected?
c. What is the status of the class action lawsuit with DuPont?
4. The Agenda for the May 20th AGM has been determined to be:
- Mariani update
- Review and approve Budget for 2014
- Review Imprellis decision and proposal
- Review proposal for fountain in pond
- Review noise from International Precision Components Corporation, Plant 2 at 28251 N Ballard Drive, Lake Forest, IL
- Review the work for drainage of areas 1, 2 and 3.
- Review candidates for the open board position.
- Date for the next meeting
5. Other business:
- Ask Sarah to contact the village regarding pot holes in the neighborhood, as this winter has taken its toll on our neighborhood streets
- Contact Sarah regarding the street lights that are burned out. Joe to provide a map with the lights that have burned out.
- Ask Sarah to review the Homeowners liability insurance, to make sure we are current and that we have the appropriate amount of insurance.
Meeting adjourned at 5:00pm