Glenmore Woods Homeowners Association held their fourth and final for 2012 Homeowers Meeting on Sunday December 2, 2012 at 7:00pm. The meeting was at the home of John Lucas. The meeting lasted 60 minutes. The minutes from the meeting follow.
Board Members: John Lucas, David Coughlin, Bruce Watts, Joe Sturonas
Homeowners: None Present
Set the Agenda for the February 6 AGM
- Sarah will contact a Trustee from the Villiage of Green Oaks to see if they would be so considerate to show up to our meeting on February 6, 2012.
- Green Oaks Trustee update
- Development between Toll Road and Harley Davidson?
- Metra Superstation update?
- Road update? Appreciate all the road repairs. Curios what are the plans for the future?
- Does Green Oaks have a noise ordinance?
- Plans for Supressing Train horns on Rt. 176
- What are the plans for the Northside of Rt. 176, is there a long term plan?
- We discuss the goals for the reserve funds, and we all agree we should have at least 1 years worth of operating income.
- Set action items potential cooperation with Lake County Forest Preserve on buckthorn removal
- Noise coming from Bradley Road, some type of very loud HVAC, Bruce to investigate.
- Looking for an additional board member
- Prioritize what we would like to accomplish as we have achieved our reserve goals.